JOIN GMAT Study Group on Wiziq [Retired]
Student benefit by taking this course (free online Virtual classes on GMAT ; Includes Practice Sample tests). Tutors also available for GMAT Quant in New York.
Get yourself enrolled in my 100% Free GMAT course. One cycle of the course is complete with 100% OG12, OVR11, Prep questions were solved Live in the class. All these class are recorded for you to view at your ease. For the next cycle kindly email me your preferred time; and check out the strategy file / Course structure. We will cover Princeton, OG 12, OVR 11, Prep (180+140) again 100%. Retake depend on the response give by you. In case I dont get enough replies, I will not be retaking the course. In case you would like to enroll in the 1 on 1 course for the GMAT; you can email me with your dates, timings, targets. Shivgan3@gmail.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Max Extreme and Toughest possible: Two New Series started!
1. In extreme classes you will find tough questions on Math and Verbal, also we will doing some doubt clearing classes. There is a series called the “Max extreme series” and ” Toughest possible questions for GMAT” which is available for free, check them out. This class will be on weekend and will be of 5 hours duration. 2. “Toughest possible questions” which solves each question live from the Quantum CAT ( Arrihant Publication, Author SS Sharma) and also CAT Quantitative (TMH Publication, Author ARun Sharma). For people who want to get a perfect score in Math they can join it, all you have to do is join this class. Also very useful for CAT aspirants. The division of question in the max extreme class is 2,3,4 whereas the level 5 and the hardest questions are done in the “Toughest Possible Series”. All max extreme classes will have different set of questions. 3. Doubt clearing sessions are open classes where you can bring any of your doubts which we will discuss in the class. You can bring them from Maths, or Verbal or logical reasoning or any place. These classes will help you to cover your study material. Generally, the tough areas in GMAT are data sufficiency and Probability, which you should solve very rigorously. So the “toughest possible” series can help you, and also the max 5 hours class on Weekends online (virtual classroom). There are level 1,2 and 3 and in that series the level 2 & 3 are covered which you should also do.
Links of old Recordings:
http://www.wiziq.com/online-class/480028-gre-gmat-quantitative-class-4-sunday-s-5hrs-class-max-extreme-series http://www.wiziq.com/online-class/496238-algebra-set-theory-for-mba-ent-subject-gre-maths-class-17 http://www.wiziq.com/online-class/480034-gre-verbal-class-5-saturday-s-5hrs-class-max-extreme-series http://www.wiziq.com/online-class/494109-probability-for-gmat-cat-toughest-possible-level-lecture-5 http://www.wiziq.com/online-class/490198-algebra-set-theory-for-mba-ent-subject-gre-maths-class-16 http://www.wiziq.com/online-class/489696-calculus-part-4-quad-equation-for-agre-subject-gre-maths-class-10
AWA Essay (past classes):
Data Sufficiency (GMAT):
Vocabulary, Antonyms and Analogies Classes ( past classes):
Reading Comprehension GMAT (past classes):
http://www.wiziq.com/online-class/456461-don-t-read-revolutionary-technique-for-solving-rc-for-gre-cat http://www.wiziq.com/online-class/461456-application-revolutionary-technique-for-solving-rc-for-gre-cat-l-2 http://www.wiziq.com/online-class/465121-don-t-read-revolutionary-technique-for-solving-rc-for-gre-cat-l-3 http://www.wiziq.com/online-class/468640-don-t-read-revolutionary-technique-for-rc-for-gmat-cat-l-3-class-4 http://www.wiziq.com/online-class/479479-gre-antonyms-analogy-learn-gre-words-level-3-class-7
Upcoming Classes in May
http://www.wiziq.com/online-class/495915-introduction-to-idioms-for-essay-and-exams-awa-mba-class-3-3 http://www.wiziq.com/online-class/495921-introduction-to-logical-and-analytical-reasoning-class-6-12 http://www.wiziq.com/online-class/495931-sentence-completion-for-gre-cat-class-6
http://www.wiziq.com/online-class/494109-probability-for-gmat-cat-toughest-possible-level-lecture-5 http://www.wiziq.com/online-class/471429-probability-for-gmat-cat-toughest-possible-level-lecture-3 http://www.wiziq.com/online-class/466284-probability-for-gmat-cat-toughest-possible-level-class-2
Sentence Correction for GMAT (Completely Solved):
Critical Reasoning for GMAT (completely solved):
Links To Tutorials:
http://freegregmatclass.com/CR1_gmat_cr_verbal_free_class.pdf http://freegregmatclass.com/CR2_gmat_cr_verbal_free_class.pdf http://freegregmatclass.com/CR3_gmat_cr_verbal_free_class.pdf http://freegregmatclass.com/extreme_GMAT_online_course.pdf
http://freegregmatclass.com/gmat_math_free_class_online.pdf http://freegregmatclass.com/GMAT_Verbal_advanced_argument_expertise_critical_reasoning.pdf http://freegregmatclass.com/GMAT_verbal_course_24apr.pdf
http://freegregmatclass.com/grammer.pdf http://freegregmatclass.com/SC3_gmat_SC_verbal_free_class_lecture_3_Princeton_wb.pdf http://freegregmatclass.com/master_study_plan_4_weeks.pdf http://freegregmatclass.com/SC1_gmat_verbal_free_class_lecture.pdf http://freegregmatclass.com/SC2_gmat_verbal_free_class_lecture_setence_correction.pdf
- GRE Online Study Prep Group – Complete recordings of classes for every topic of GRE along with materials & Tests. More than 100 hours of recordings. Prepare yourself for GRE better with our GRE Study Prep Group.
- One to One online course for GRE Quant Preparation – Planning to appear for the GRE? Feel you could crack it with some expert tips & tricks for GRE Quantitative Reasoning? This 1-on-1 course for GRE Quant preparation offers you the ideal mix of conceptual learning & practice questions to ensure that you ace the GRE.
- 1-on-1 GMAT Quantitative Course – We will start with understanding of the basics of areas like Data Sufficiency/ Data Interpretation/ Probability etc which will be useful in long term. Starting from basics, you will be prepared well above the level of GMAT to make this course full proof!
- GMAT Verbal & Quantitative Course – More than 100 hours of recordings with materials & Tests. Crack GMAT with our GMAT Verbal & Quantitative online study group course.
ONE ON ONE CLASSES
As Part of our commitment towards GRE/GMAT preparation, we offer our learners with the option of One On One Custom Classes. One On One classes are charged at $25 per hour. A learner can ask for 2 hours of Demo class before going for this option. One On One Classes focuses on preparation of the complete course so that our learners can excel in there respective exams.
Contact Us: email@example.com