Aligning your research with your long term career goal to make sure you reduce the risk in your career.
It is always important to stay focused on area you wish to achieve and in the world of specialization, you should have a strong plan for area you want to get expertise on. Our team has a big database where your inputs and survey of ideas of what area and which company you want to work can be linked for University selection. This will help you get the best place and land into your dream company in your dream area. We match your past areas with the universities and match them with your long term goal.
We have collected placement data of all top companies at various universities and also their research labs. We use top 50 US Universities to run our analysis and have updated data for the universities for Fall 2015. We will link your major projects, summer projects, recommender’s interest, work experience and your passion with our propriety database. Many of our work in Finance and MIS admission has yielded excellent results.
Coupled with Proof reading of Research Papers, Thesis, White papers, Innovative ideas and SOP to make sure that your application makes the most impact.
We use forward looking mode based on a candidates interest which assigns a higher weight to company, job and placements. Our backward looking mode assigns more weight to past research where a student can funding.
Case study of a model prepared for a student who wants to move into Financial Engineering. Rankings are based on yes no little not much which are linked to 1, 0, .5,0.25.
|CFA Hepls?||B.E Relevant?||MBA / PGDM?||Past Research||Job||Intake advantage||GMAT Relevant?||Final Success Rate|
|Financial Engg Quant corp Fin||Yes||No||Yes||No||Yes||2%||Will harm||10-20%|
|Finance and Nanotech||Not much||Little||Little||Yes||Little||10%||No Harm||20-40%|
|Electrical Finance Derivatives||Little||Yes||Yes||Little||Not much||25%||No Harm||20-40%|
|CFA /FRM Hepls?||B.E||PGDM||Research||Job||Intake||GMAT Effect||Total score|
|Financial Engg Quant corp Fin||1||0.75||1||0||1||0||0||3.75|
|Finance and Nanotech||0.5||0.5||0.5||1||0.5||1||1||5|
|Electrical Finance Derivatives||0.75||1||0.75||0.5||0||1||1||5|
- Future Planning for the next two years.
|Year (Qaurterly Data)||Q||Academia||Research||Income monthly CAGR 50%||Saving / month|
|2014||1||Certification Prep||3 Research Papers|
|End of 2014 targets: 1st year MS Finance over|
|End of 2015 targets: MS from US|
|2016||3||Joining job||Saving in USD here|
|End of 2016 – MS and getting a job in any topic – you already have good knwledge to move to fin engg from any field|
The above matrix helps a candidate to judge whether he should be moving to a particular area vs other area.
Our University Selection Tool for GRE: UNIVERSITY SELECTION TOOL
- GRE Online Study Prep Group – Complete recordings of classes for every topic of GRE along with materials & Tests. More than 100 hours of recordings. Prepare yourself for GRE better with our GRE Study Prep Group.
- One to One online course for GRE Quant Preparation – Planning to appear for the GRE? Feel you could crack it with some expert tips & tricks for GRE Quantitative Reasoning? This 1-on-1 course for GRE Quant preparation offers you the ideal mix of conceptual learning & practice questions to ensure that you ace the GRE.
- 1-on-1 GMAT Quantitative Course – We will start with understanding of the basics of areas like Data Sufficiency/ Data Interpretation/ Probability etc which will be useful in long term. Starting from basics, you will be prepared well above the level of GMAT to make this course full proof!
- GMAT Verbal & Quantitative Course – More than 100 hours of recordings with materials & Tests. Crack GMAT with our GMAT Verbal & Quantitative online study group course.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org