COURSE LINK (Retired):1-on-1 GRE Quant Course
We also have volunteers and tutors to meet you in New York City! For Pricing and Availability Email email@example.com
As part of our focus on increased learner satisfaction for GRE/GMAT, FGGC has launched a one on one course for GRE Quant that can assure near cent percent marks in the GRE Quant section. It’s highly flexible & tailor made according to our learner’s requests.
Important Points about the course:
- Requires absolutely no prior knowledge of Quant part.
- Provide introduction to the Quant part of GRE.
- Highly flexible and tailored as per needs of individual (10-50 % theory & 10-50% Questions).
- Ad Hoc sessions.
- Examples as per new GRE.
- Contains right blend of learning and practice (Ratio 6:4).
Why This Course?
- Gain confidence to pass GRE Quant Part.
- Gain knowledge about topics of new GRE Quant.
- Improve your chances of passing the exam with good score.
COURSE STRUCTURE (select any 10 hours)
|Class No.||Topic||Class duration|
|1||Problem Solving||1.5 hrs|
|2||Numeric Entry||1.5 hrs|
|3||Quantitative Comparison||1.5 hrs|
|4||Problem Solving||1.5 hrs|
|5||Numeric Entry||1.5 hrs|
|6||Quantitative Comparison||1.5 hrs|
|7||Problem Solving||1.5 hrs|
|8||Numeric Entry||1.5 hrs|
|9||Quantitative Comparison||1.5 hrs|
*Mix can be changed as requirements
|Course Components||Lifetime Access to course updates|
|Number of LIVE interactive classes using WizIQ Virtual Classroom||10|
|Allow download of the recordings of the classes||Yes|
|PowerPoint Presentations/ PPT’s||10|
|Word docs||3 Assessment Tests|
|PDFs||1 Formula sheet|
|Online tests ( number of Online test)||5|
CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org