For Classes in NYC please contact Joshi: 929 356 5046 at Math Matters 37-07 74th St, Suite #7 (3rd Floor) Jackson Heights, NY 11372
COURSE LINK (Retired): 1-on-1 GMAT Quantitative: Highly Flexible and Personalized Course ($175)
We also have volunteers and tutors to meet you in New York City!
Request for Tutors / free meetups in NYC Area: email@example.com (Meetups are free, private tutors cost $25-40)
For Pricing and Availability Email firstname.lastname@example.org
10 hours course covered in 10 LIVE Online Classes!
- 10 hours of LIVE Online Teaching.
- Access to recordings, videos for all rounded learning.
- One-on-one classes focused on your strengths & weaknesses.
- Reputed and experienced online teacher for GRE and GMAT.
We will start with understanding the basics of areas like Data Sufficiency/ Data Interpretation/ Probability etc which will be useful in long term. Starting from basics, you will be prepared well above the level of GMAT to make this course full proof!
Why you should join this course?
- This course not only helps you with specific type of problems but also helps you prepare a strategy for the GMAT Quantitative section.
- All classes are 1 on 1 and hence highly personalized – focusing on your strengths and working on your weaknesses.
- Class schedules are made considering the student’s requirement on case-to-case basis. Hence, you will never have to miss any class. Plus, you have access to the recordings of the classes always!
- All classes are taken with the help of well prepared presentations which contain theory and questions, which are emailed to the students before the class.
What does the course contain?
- Total classes: 10 LIVE classes.( you may choose any from the below)
- Total duration: 10 hours of LIVE Online Classes.
- Over 220 Word Problems to be solved live in 15 hours.
- Over 200 Data Sufficiency Questions to be solved live in 15 hours.
- Over 100 hardest possible questions to be solved live in 15 hours (for areas like Probability, Permutation & Combinations, functions, and Data sufficiency to take you well beyond the exam difficulty level).
- Questions divided in moderate, hard and hardest possible categories.
Students will be advised on the recommended books and course material which can be procured from local bookshops. Student will also be required to do the Home Work to successfully meet these requirements.
COURSE ADD-ON : Enroll for this course and also get:
- Over 200 hours of free recordings covering quantitative or verbal sections.
- Access to all the previous classes taken by the teacher on WizIQ – including classes on GRE.
This course is ideal for people who are engaged in full time profession but want to further their employability by taking a MBA course in US!
About the teacher:
- Experienced and reputed teacher with excellent track record in training people on GRE and GMAT.
- Online GRE and GMAT teacher for around one year with over 300 classes on WizIQ (recordings of all are available).
- Prepares the aspirants much above the GMAT level – ensuring the full proof preparation.
- Mr. Arpit Soni would be the Guest Lecturer for this course.
Contact Us: email@example.com